Beauty Trends This Season

One positive note that I found in the ELLE UK September issue was the inclusion of beauty trends that were featured in several recent fashion shows. Below are some of my favourites:
{I love this look so much! It's just so simple and elegant which provides a subtle look for any occasion}

{As a proud owner of a scarlet lipstick, I believe it to be a necessary product in your makeup bag. Paired with a simple eye, it provides bold statement that is perfect for an evening look}

{Wow. Kudos to anyone who can pull off a blue metallic eye look. Whenever I try to mimic the look I end up looking like I have a black eye!}

{A classic but simple look that anyone can pull off}



Which is your favourite beauty trend?

3 comments:

  1. English Rosé and Romantic Goth, but my favorite FAVORITE look has to be Gucci
    xx
    flatsmeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the English Rosé look! It is so feminine and classy! :)

    rosychicc.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog, dear, love your posts
    xoxo
    Polly
    http://pollyslookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete