Shoe Haul

I have unfortunately been blessed with incredibly large feet which reduces the likelihood of me being able to find shoes in the average shop. This means that all my shoes have to be ordered online!
So recently I put in an order to New Look for several pairs of shoes and most of them have now arrived!

 {I love these tribal print ballet flats with the stud detailing because they are just so cute and have the ability to add a pop of colour to every outfit!}

{These red crochet pumps just look amazing because of the detail of the crochet! They are amazingly comfortable due to the flexibility of the material.}

 
{I have wanted a pair of wedges for absolutely ages so I was thrilled when I discovered that these babies were on sale! I love the cork wedge with the rope. The coral colour is also amazing!}

{These simple brogues are so cute! I love the indie look that they give to any simple outfit.}

Which pair of shoes is your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. I love the tribal ballerinas!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them, but the black ones are definitely my favorite :) Maybe you could check my blog out too? www.scandinavian-made.blogspot.com It would mean the world <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these shoes are adorable. I especially love the tribal pair! :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes!The black ones are my favorite

    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love all of these shoes!!!!! I especially love the tribal pair! (:
    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog too: http://www.glitterandpink16.blogspot.com - I post beauty, fashion, hauls, everything! I also always follow back! Thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one was my favorite!!
    I ordered a similar pair to the red crochet ones, only in white, but they turned out to be uncomfortable.
    Flats are irreplaceable, the more the merrier :) Great choices!

    www.brandnamesus.com

    ReplyDelete