Girl Crush: Rosie Huntington-Whitely









I am aware that not too recently I posted on my massive girl crush on Miranda Kerr, but I really did struggle with which was my favourite; Rosie Huntington-Whitely or Miranda Kerr. Therefore, I decided it fit to do one on both!

Rosie Huntington-Whitely, known her phenomenally voluptuous lips and stunning good looks the model and actress is rapidly becoming one of the best dressed celebrities that I know. Her fabulous street style and amazing sense of style have led to the creation of a lingerie collection for Marks and Spencers (Rosie for Autograph) which would put Victorias Secret to shame! The soft pastels and style that emanates fifties retro glam really is a beautiful collection.
However, I am not here to discuss her designer qualities, but her as a person. Unlike some models, she really is a very bubbly individual which makes her interviews so much more fun! I just adore every aspect of her and was apparently one of the few who enjoyed her in transformers, so ultimately she became one of my girl crushes!
The British beauty does really represent everything that a girl wishes she could be and shall remain someone that I will be eternally jealous of.

2 comments:

  1. she is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was her. I will never know why she left VS :'(

    ReplyDelete