Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012: Behind the Scenes













One of the most popular globally renowned fashion shows has to be the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. 
It is every girls dream to be a Victoria's Secret Angel, no matter what they say! 

It honestly does not feel like a year has passed since last years show and it is definitely going to be one of the most important posts on my blog! It seems like only last year when I blogged on it on my old blog that had about 10 views per day, oh how times have changed. I definitely never thought that I would have come as far as I have, I am so fortunate to be placed in the position that I am. 
Anyways, back to Victoria's Secret. Known for their saucy and sultry lingerie, Victoria's Secret has carved its way into American culture, making their garments a must have for any womans wardrobe.

I bet we all are in a state of high anticipation of actually watching the show, and I as an individual, have been trying to avoid looking at snapshots from the show to prevent the telecast being spoilt! 
However, due to the pleasures of Instagram, I have been exposed to many of the models behind the scenes shots from the show and in preparation for it!

I didn't want to spoil the show for anyone (or myself) hence the reason for the lack of shots from the show, but they will be posted as soon as the show airs!

The show, to be aired on December 4th on CBS is now televised worldwide and rakes in a typical 10.3 million viewers such as seen in 2011.  However, although the VS fashion show may not be classified as high fashion, the show production and image does provide an amazingly creative masterpiece for all those 10 million viewers. 

I can't wait for the show, I am actually so excited!

1 comment:

  1. how do they look so hot behind the scenes?

    ReplyDelete