My Everyday Look

Recently, as many of you can probably tell, I have been become best friends with the video setting on my camera so have been making numerous videos! As many had previously requested that I share my everyday look including makeup and hair, so I made a couple of videos on it! Actually, I would have had to do a video on it anyways as it is near impossible for me to describe everything in detail in written form! So here are two videos featuring my everyday makeup look and how I do my hair on a typical day!
Enjoy!

Makeup Look


Everyday Hair Look



2 comments:

  1. Nice videos! Could you do a makeup tutorial based on kim kardashian? or hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lovely! i really liked your post about body confidence, maybe you could do a vid about it?x

    ReplyDelete