Pet Peeves

We all have those little pet peeves that can range from pulpy orange juice or crunch peanut butter but recently there have been several things frustrating me so I thought I would share!
  1. Commercials on YouTube before the video plays. They take so long to buffer and it annoys me so much!
  2. People who reveal too much on Twitter. Please keep some things to yourself, no one cares and I do want to be able to look at you in the eye without having that tweet in my head.
  3. Obsessive fans. Your idol/favourite band member is never going to marry you. Give up before it is too late.
  4. iPhoto and iMovie. Maybe its just my computer but it seems to freeze every time I open either of them despite them being standard Mac programs. Not sure exactly why it happens, but it does so I have resorted to a combination of Lightroom and Photoshop.
  5. Album downloads that have the wrong genre or album artwork. Sometimes when I download albums, they have album artwork that lists where the download is from or little comments that appear on my iPod saying 'downloaded from rnbhits' or something like that. It means I have to spend forever searching for the album art which I don't mind but it would be preferential if they already had it. I like my iTunes to be clean and believe me, every single song and album has artwork and genres.
  6. Polyvore. Well, I would just like to clarify that I love it to pieces but half of the items on there are from the American equivalent of the store and therefore the prices are in US$ rather than £ even though it is a british store. Secondly, many of the items on it are out of stock or have been discontinued so it makes things slightly more inconvenient, as a result I spend my time going through websites like Topshop or River Island and clip items from the latest collection so any sets on polyvore are actually accessible.
  7. Finally, the confusion between your and you're. Just learn it and use it correctly, I beg of you.
Those are my most recent peeves, do you have anything that really pushes your buttons?



0 comments:

Post a Comment