June Beauty Favourites: The Video


I did it! I filmed another video! In focus!

I started up my youtube channel again simply because I get a bit lazy with my writing and sometimes struggle putting the mess in my head onto paper (or onto this blog... You get what I mean...) so filming myself rambling on is quite a nice change for my fingers and my brain!

This latest video is my June Beauty Favourites which are things I am absolutely in love with or think are 'fantastic' which is a word I've used at least 100 times throughout the video. You get extra brownie points if you count exactly how many times I say it!

Nonetheless, I'm really excited that I've been able to do not one but two videos this past week that have been filmed in focus as well which is an issue I've been faced with numerous times! So please, like, comment & subscribe!




Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

4 comments:

  1. im going to try the garnier water! i love bioderma

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the revlon sticks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post - the nail polish colour is beautiful.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tweet! I'm a big fan of the Garnier Micellar cleansing water too.

    Hannah x
    hannahlouisef.com

    ReplyDelete