The Expresso Scrub



If you're on social media, you'll probably have noticed that the Mr Bean Coffee Scrub has been making the rounds with the hashtag #getbeaned and I was incredibly excited when a little email landed in my inbox asking if I would review the Mandarin scrub! As a self confessed coffee lover, I was unable to refuse!

To be honest, the scrub looks like ground coffee and if it wasn't for the soft scent of oranges wafting from the bag, it could be easily confused for coffee (keep it away from the kitchen or you may find yourself sleepily tipping it into your cafe tiere!) It's a really great texture for a scrub and isn't too abrasive - I found adding a little bit of water to the scrub made it more durable and a bit easier to use! I don't think my flatmates would be amused if there was coffee all over the bathroom.

The scrub contains coconut oil, vitamin E and sea salt and I was most attracted to the vitamin E which helps improve skin quality and reduces stretch marks! I can imagine this being perfect for those of you that fake tan as it really does buff all the dead skin away - in the most attractive way possible!

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

14 comments:

  1. Ooh I hadn't heard of this, but it sounds kind of yummy :) x

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute, like it's actually for drinking not a scrub lol! Might try this out x

    Laura | FASHION, EATS & TREATS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really nice, I go through scrub so fast as I just love it so I might try this one next x

    Nisha | HOW I WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! Can you smell the coffee at all in there, or just the mandarin? Love the packaging too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh this is amazing! :)
    I hadn't actually heard of this before but I'll definitely be giving one a go sometime, I love coffee!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds amazing, I love the smell of coffee and oranges so I am tempted to get this to give it a go :)

    Melissa || www.vintagemelissa.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds gorgeous, anything that smells even vaguely like coffee is a winner for me! :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo ur small cactus :) sounds a good smelling product :)
    http://www.sparklingsmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fantastic! As a coffee lover I wanna try :D lol Thanks for sharing! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the sound of this x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard lots about these types of scrub on Twitter and they sound really interesting! I hate coffee scents though so not sure if they would be the best buy for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. As a lover of coffee, this is perhaps a product I would use!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i haven't heard of it but sounds great

    Shumaila Jaffer
    Beauty Redefined

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds lovely! I love the packaging too, although it definitely make me think its edible! lol :)

    ReplyDelete