The Youtube Venture


So, belated Merry Christmas and all that!

Sorry it's been a little bit quiet on my end but who reads blogs on Christmas? (I do.) But anyways, I decided to let all of you know that I'm venturing out into the world of youtube. I absolutely love blogging so there will still be posts going live at least three times per week but I'll also be doing three youtube videos a week (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) which I'm going to try and keep on top of.

But anyways, one of my first videos has gone live which is a festive Christmas Get Ready With Me where I also do a mini tutorial. This look is seriously classic and perfect for things like New Years or any general night out! Feel free to subscribe for videos and don't forget to let me know if there is anything particular you'd like to see or what kind of videos you enjoy watching!

This is my youtube so feel free to subscribe - there will be more videos on their way such as hauls so it's not just makeup looks (but of course please feel free to leave feedback!).

I've also just done vlogmas so there is plenty to watch!

Enjoy your holidays! x




4 comments:

  1. I love that red lipstick!!

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could pull off a red lipstick, but it is a shade that just doesn't suit me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and I'll be sure to subscribe ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete