Millie Mackintosh by Hanna Hillier

Good Evening! I know that I haven't been posting as regularly as I should have been but school has been preoccupying my time. I have made a vow to post at least twice a week, however, this is most likely to be at the weekends. Sorry folks!
Some of you may be aware that some photos have surfaced of the lovely Camillia "Millie" Mackintosh taken by the talented Hanna Hillier. These have to be my favourite photos of Miss Mackintosh that I have seen in a very long time as she hasn't been sporting that god-forsaken pout that she so often wears. But anyways, below are the photos!





I personally adore all the photos, and my favourite outfit has to be the blue pencil dress. It really emphasises Millie's fantastic physique!

4 comments:

  1. I really like these pics too ;) the outfits are really simple but elegant ;)

    I found your blog on IFB, and i like it ;)
    follow wach other? :)

    http://www.ginaddict.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure who Millie Mackintosh is, but I love these images. I agree with you - the blue pencil dress is perhaps the most stunning of the different looks. Very few people can pull off such a silhouette, but it looks amazing on Mackintosh.

    Maya
    http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie's from 'made in Chelsea' right? I love her style! I like the forth picture the best the dress is beautiful! I also like caggies style from made in Chelsea, check out my blog at www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk let me know what you think, Lexie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue dress! So flattering and feminine.

    ReplyDelete