Look for Less: Cher Lloyd

Hiya!

Someone that I've recently fallen in love with is Cher Lloyd.
I not only adore her new album 'Sticks and Stones' but her style! She really embodies rocker-chic which is simply fabulous!











What do you think of her look here? I love it! Only Cher could pull off that hair!

My favourite look of her's has to be in her new 'Want U Back' Video (US Edition).



 She looks absolutely amazing with her shorter curled hair and has really taken a more feminine direction, not dissimilar to her previous X Factor mentor, Cheryl Cole.






Which look is your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. I love her! she is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sah lovely! thanks for all of these, really helpful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using her as style inspiration for my latest collection, thanks for breaking these outfits down x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post is fab, some of the cer lloyd style tumblrs dont actually tell you where to buy things. thanks

    ReplyDelete