Miss Millie Mackintosh

I have made no secret of the fact that I believe that Millie Mackintosh is perfect in every way, ranging from her openness about her beliefs and her amazing sense of style. Style is not something that can be defined and is really a case of one to its own, but for me, Millie looks amazing always.
One thing that I adore is that even though she is from a very wealthy family (owners of Quality Street), she still shops at high street brands such as Topshop and Zara which enables the less affluent amongst us to actually be able to buy things that she wears!
Millie has recently started a style diary on her website http://millie-mackintosh.com/style-diary/ and I decided to write about what she wore! I highly recommend visiting her website as she lists where each item is from, which is very helpful!

Look One





Look 2





Both of her above looks are so classy that if I was to see her on the street I would probably stare, but in a good way. The simple and chic aspect of each outfit is just so perfect. The first outfit is my favourite especially as it is such a vibrant pop of colour for a season that is typically associated with darker, more sombre tones. However, the pairing of it with the fur neck warmer and knee high boots do come into play with winter, reminding us that it is cold out! To be honest, minus the tights and fur, that outfit could be worn in summer as well! But one thing, not many can pull of knee high boots without looking trashy but Millie looks fabulous and definitely represents the classiness associated with being a Chelsea girl.

The second look seems to definitely be a winter look with the dark colours, however yet again Millie has used a skirt that would normally be worn without tights for a warmer climate. She does this yet again through her addition of a jumper and coat, which made it perfect for winter. I love the layered effect she has created with her necklace, the collar of her shirt and finally her jumper, it just provides a unique element that the flash of white provides; brightening up the whole outfit. I am a huge fan of monochromatic outfits so this look completely floats my boat!

3 comments:

  1. ugh she is so stylish and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. because of you i started to watch MIC. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete