Music Moment: 8tracks and Obscurity


For a while now, music has become a big part of my life and I thrive off of making playlists with my favourite songs from my new obsessions. Lately, I have discovered 8tracks and it really is an amazing way to discover an assortment of new songs and artists because you can only skip two songs within an hour for licensing reasons. This means you are basically forced to listen to songs and is a really great way to hear new music that is not played on the radio because lets face it, Radio 1 does get a bit tiring.

My current favourite songs are:
  • Two Fingers - Jake Bugg
  • Be Above It - Tame Impala
  • My Number - Foals
  • Champagne Supernova - Oasis
  • Midnight Kiss - The Propellers
  • Sugarstone - Peace
  • It's All Good - The Vaccines
  • Dissolve Me - Alt-J
  • Whispers in the Dark - Mumford and Sons
  • Beach - San Cisco
  • Everlasting Light - The Black Keys
  • Tom The Drum - Palma Violets
  • Eat That up, It's Good for You - Two Door Cinema Club
  • Shuffle - Bombay Bicycle Club
  • Flowers in Your Hair - The Lumineers
  • Love Machine (Girls Aloud Cover) - The Arctic Monkeys
  • Wicked Games - The Weeknd
And my current album love has to be Yeezus by Kanye West. As ghetto as it may seem, I do love me some Kanye and his collaboration album with Jay-Z (Watch The Throne) is also sheer genius.

0 comments:

Post a Comment