Cocktails in the Sky: Little Black Dress Collection Launch










One of the most exciting things about being a blogger is being invited to events like these, and if the event includes champagne and canapés, I'm there. I was recently invited to the launch of Little Black Dress' new collection which is all named after icons that you're sure to recognise like Princess Diana, Carrie from Sex and the City, Alexa Chung, Victoria Beckham and the list goes on! Each dress is designed with that icon in mind whether its based off of a dress they've worn or a culmination of trends they typically wear - it's uncanny how easy it is to guess which dress represents who! An LBD is an absolute wardrobe essential and Little Black Dress has numerous dresses available and with each iconic dress being so unique - you're bound to find one you like! My personal favourites were the Diana and Marilyn dress (see pictures below).

The evening on a whole was lovely and the team over at Little Black Dress and Fluorescent PR were fantastic - everyone was enjoying themselves, and the room was buzzing! Thank you so much for putting on a smashing event!

I also got to finally meet some of my fellow Manchester bloggers like Jasmine, Amy, Nisha, Maria and Emma whose blogs I read anyway! They're all such lovely girls so please go check their blogs out!

The Marilyn Dress

The Diana Dress

Photo credit to Fluorescent PR & Amy Lyons.

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful event! Gotta love those blogger perks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to be there for this event but couldn't make it in the end. But I've looked at the website and LOVE the LBD collection. My favourites are the ones with loads of sparkle, for Christmas! :)
    Jen x
    http://englishrosefrommanchester.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks like some event!! Fabulous everywhere .. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like a great event, love the dresses do you mind me asking what camera do use your picture quality is amazing
    www.mybubbaandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first short, black dress - stunning!

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a fab event and there is nothing more important than an LBD x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous dresses! I like the sequined one, despite how impractical it might be hehe. My initials are actually LBD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do have a thing with black dresses. They're very sophisticated and elegant yet simple at the same time. That Diana Dress is love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love black dresses! Seems like it was a fab event :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos, gutted I was already invited to another event so I couldn't make it! I love the dresses and I think I'll be checking out the website for the party season :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all look lovely, every woman needs a little black dress! I love the sequinned one in the second photo <3

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab event! It looks like you had a lot of fun and I'm now going to have a look on their website! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this event looked so fun! got to love little black dresses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, those dresses are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The photos are gorgeous, looks like a lot of fun!
    x

    // The Dress Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like an amazing event, that view is stunning! I'll have to check out the website now, think I could do with a new LBD ;) x

    ReplyDelete