The Purrfect Dress For Halloween



Halloween is next week (yikes!) where has October gone? 

The shops are full of black and orange monstrosities and are ready for you to choose your halloween outfits, but for those of you who still want to embody a bit of the Halloween spirit without being too spooky and gross, I have the solution! 

This Sugarhill Boutique Top Cat dress* is to die for, the enclosed note called this the "purrfect" dress and I must admit, I giggled! I don't typically wear green, in fact I run in the opposite direction but this actually suits me! I don't look ill! I love the rich emerald colour and the skater style is so versatile and flattering!

Although I have bare legs in the photo (apologies if you've been blinded by how pale they are), I'll be wearing this with tights and brogues throughout autumn - and I'm so excited to wear it! The dress is the perfect length and as I'm quite tall, I often worry about how short dresses could potentially be - but there will be no flashing in this unless I continue to swish it around.

I believe Sugarhill Boutique also stocks this dress in Mulberry but personally I like the green as it's more out there! Check out the Top Cat Dress* here.

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

15 comments:

  1. The green colour is lovely - it really suits you! x

    HOW I WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely dress and wonderful colour, the subtle cat print means not only is this great for Halloween but anytime during the year.

    Angela - Garden Tea Cakes and Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monstrosities is the term i'd use tooo. You've found something different that's lurvely! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is adorable.
    Marie
    iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love ur dress... The color looks great on you :)

    The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress, this green looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress, I love the colour :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so cute :) Love it! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress! It really suits you too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress and style. Have a great Halloween not long to go now x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, I love the colour! It looks so nice on you :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. the dress is cute! i wish green suited me :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty dress! I love Sugarhill Boutique. They have great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty dress.... i would rather choose something scary for hallloween :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty dress! Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete