Christmas Party Season








[Coat: H&M (sold out) | Shoes: JD Williams* | Jeans: Topshop Jamie | Top: Zara]

Christmas Party season is well on its way and finding the perfect item is so tricky! I'm not a dress person and really struggle coming up with an outfit that isn't just a blazer and trousers but this one is perfect. One of the ultimate parts to an outfits is the shoes and especially as it's so cold outside, these heeled boots are great. Reminiscent of Miu Miu designs with the steel cap toe, they're classic and look so good with anything.

I have a selection of coats and this black trench is perfect for the evening as it's a bit nicer than the everyday coat and makes the look appear a bit more put together! I'm definitely a monochromatic person which is why a white blouse was a no brainer. I've had this top for a while now and it's the perfect way to make an outfit a bit more formal and is once again so classic. I didn't manage to get a photo just wearing the top because it was freezing, but it has a really nice cape back - similar to the YSL cape blazer but for a fraction of the cost.

I've worn this outfit to a party the other week and had so many compliments on the shoes and they're so comfortable which means no sore feet at the end of the night!

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

17 comments:

  1. Love those boots! So cute! Very classy, elegant outfit all together too, it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the shoe boot as well, and they look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots and the penguin graffiti is so cool!
    Two Hearts One Roof

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes and that lipstick <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The penguins behind you look so cute :) Love the shoes! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shoes :D

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shoes! But the penguin at the back sure is cute tho. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these boots, been looking for a nice pair of ankle boots with a low heel! LOVE the background too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monochrome lush! The boots are amazing. Love the toe cap

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look, the boots, the background! Everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those boots are amazing <3 I love the background to your photos as well, super cute :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha the penguins are brilliant! :) I love your lipstick too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh the penguin graffiti is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. PENGUINS <3 I loved the outfit. The shoes are definitely unique, I don't think I've seen anything similar before. Would be totally out of my comfort zone though.

    http://thebelleadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool photography and I am totally in love with your jacket!! <3
    - CandyFairy Blogs

    ReplyDelete