Metallic Finishes and Pointy Boots


So hello, yes an outfit post after what seems like forever.

But moving on, we're in that awkward time where it's starting to get quite chilly outside but it's not cold. I spotted this jumper on the Zara website and it's honestly lovely, it's ideal for transitional weather as it's not too thick that I overheat but adds a really lovely dimension as it's slightly sheer which just makes the outfit that bit more exciting than just a jumper.

However, I also have super exciting news and would like to let you all know that I'm going to be a brand ambassador for Designer Exchange which is an amazing company where you can buy, sell or exchange designer handbags for a new one! There are stores in Manchester, London and Birmingham as well as Madrid. Obviously, I use the Manchester branch where I spotted this metallic finish Givenchy Pandora bag which is actually priced at only £550 and is gorgeous. I've never owned a designer bag before so obviously I was slightly paranoid about damaging it but it's beautiful! Once again, I think it just adds something extra to the outfit - something a bit different to a standard black bag. 

What do you think of the outfit? What are your go to's for transitional weather?

8 comments:

  1. I like the style of those boots, they look great with jeans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is gorgeous! Australia is in the middle of starting to be warm but still is really cool of an afternoon. So it's confusing, if I can wear a singlet and shorts all day and then need jeans at 4pm. Transition outfits are tough!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved your bag! Congrats on becoming the brand ambassador, really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit a lot and I have no words to say how much I love your bag. I am also crazy about designer bags.I hope that this type of store comes to Amsterdam also, would be so great !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great everyday outfit! I love the boots x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are gorgeous! Malaysia is pretty much summer 24/7 so.. haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tops like the one your wearing, they are so great for transitional weather! xx

    Charli | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger at CHARLI B

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm actually a little bit in love with your bag, that is stunning! *heart eye emoji*

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete