Mani Monday: Manicure Masterpieces

As I have mentioned in several other posts, I am a huge fan of manicures! So I recently had a look around on We Heart It and Pintrest to see if I spotted any amazing manicures! Here are some of my favourites!
I love the penguin one! It's just so adorable! The bow one is super cute as well!


I have been meaning to try and make myself a caviar manicure but apparently they only last a couple of days so I am still unsure as to whether I should try it or not! 
I love the giraffe one and kudos to the person who spent hours finishing it!


The cupcakes manicure is my favourite and it sure looks good enough to eat. Yummy!


Both of these are timelessly elegant; who doesn't love their florals?

7 comments:

  1. Hi - I love these! Just found your blog through IFB so thought I'd follow. Leanne :)

    http://buzzbeefbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)

    I love your blog <3 and i especially loved looking at those nail pictures! omg need that blac nail color <3

    Hope you can follow me back :)

    http://provocativewoman2012.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog here! These nails are adorable but I suck at nailart so hardcore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute nails! but sadly i'm not artsy so i can't make great nail arts myself ._.


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, these are all adorable! I'm definitely going to have to attempt a couple of these!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, i followed u just now on google.

    Great blog btw!

    I hope you will follow back

    love A.

    http://designforlife2012.blogspot.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luxury-Life-Design/402415176489898

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so interesting! I don't think I have
    read through anything like this before. So
    nice to find another person with genuine thoughts on this topic.
    Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site
    is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with
    some originality!

    My homepage - weight loss Diet pills

    ReplyDelete