Outfit of the Day: Styled Maxi Dress

I am completely obsessed with Maxi-dresses for summer! I love how cool (literally!) they are. Beach holidays are great, although I do tire of that near constant trickle of sweat down your back. I love this maxi dress in particular because of the material it is made from; cheesecake linen. It isn't clingy and has quite a low back which once again adds to the cooling affect. 

I often style my maxi dresses as I hate having my shoulders uncovered! As a result, I often wear a sheer crop top over them so I feel slightly more decent!

I bought the maxi-dress in a little shop in Manchester called 'Shout!' but it has been renamed to 'Urban Edge'. The sheer crop top is from Forever 21. If you want to see a close up of the top, check out my new purchase post linked below.





This is just a brief look at the maxi dress without the crop top to show the style and design. 

It's summer, that calls for a wardrobe update - fancy any of these summer dresses anyone?




5 comments:

  1. i really want to buy a maci dress really soon, being small doesn't help!
    you look lovely and i love your dress!!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I guess it helps being 5'9 haha

      Delete
    2. It is cool dress!! I love summer maxi dress...!!
      Angelababy

      Delete
  2. I kno this if off topic buut I'm looking into starting my own weblog and
    was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like
    yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not
    100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Many thanks

    Also visit my weblog - cheap purple dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be just what
    I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content
    for you? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating
    on some of the subjects you write related
    to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    My web blog punjabi bridal dresses

    ReplyDelete