A Polyvore Collection

Following my recent discovery of polyvore, I have enjoyed compiling outfit ideas following any inspiration that other users may provide. 
Here are a few looks below perfect for any summer or fall day!
[Don't you just adore the bright combinations of colour all tying in with the idea of sunflowers. This just has such a summery feel to it. Perfect for a day out in the city.]

[This look is just perfect for an evening out with the girls, not too dressy but still casual. I adore aviator sunglasses which add a boyish charm to this otherwise very feminine outfit]

[Now this outfit just screams city class. The simple monochromatic look presents the idea of a city slicker, very cool and collected.]

[Perfect for a day out in the fall. The comfort of an oversized knit jumper with simple acid wash jeans still provides a presentable front but still provides ultimate comfort]

[A glorious outfit for a summers day with the simplicity of a highwaisted short skirt and black crop top paired with sandals. The colourblocking here adds a fashion forward edge whilst still being in keeping with a simple look]

[The simplicity of the pastel colours with denim highwaisted shorts here is enough to make me love the outfit]

[This very hippie chic look would suit many of my friends with a gorgeous tall, stick thin figure; one that I shall be eternally jealous of!]

[This very Miley Cyrus- esque outfit really embodies the punk rock chic that she has paired beautifully with her new bleached locks]

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love all these sets! Such a great post! :)

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice blog, Love this post !!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I've already followed you in GFC!
    hope you follot back if you like my blog! :) Kisses, beauty xxxxx


    jesuismonika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the 2nd one!!(:

    Follow my blog! its about every thing, school, boys, make up, fashion

    http://soccerbaby22.blogspot.com/

    Or my other one about lifee(:

    http://www.foreversummer22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete