The Perfect Little Black Dress



A Little Black Dress is a wardrobe essential for everyone as they're the perfect dress for any occasion and can be dressed up or down.

A couple of months ago I attended the launch of Little Black Dress' Icon Collection launch and they were kind enough to give me a voucher for one of their dresses! I picked out the Zooey* which is inspired by none other than Zooey Deschanel who is probably one of my favourite actresses and her unique way of dressing is one of my favourite things about her!

The whole collection features numerous styles of dresses based on other icons so you're sure to find a dress based on your body type! The Zooey dress is a skater style dress with a slight v-neck but honestly it's so flattering! One of my favourite things about it is the fabric it's made out of - a scuba, neoprene mix. 

I can't wait for the opportunity to wear this out as it's just so flattering- definitely the perfect kind of dress for a Christmas party!

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

10 comments:

  1. That dress looks beautiful! Do an OOTD with this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this dress seems gorgeous! Would have loved to see you wearing it!

    Creepers and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks lovely! sure you will look great in this.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like a lovely dress! Would like to see a pic where you wear it though :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzyt

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the texture of the dress! I'm looking at the website now. so many to choose from *.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress looks absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is lovely - don't think there's a single dress in the collection I wouldn't wear :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine || GIVEAWAY!: Urban Decay/Nars/Charlotte Tilbury/Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh gorgeous! I love Zooey Deschenal too, she has such great style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks lovely I'm looking forward to seeing you wearing it. :)

    ReplyDelete