Patent Graffiti


So outfit posts are now going to be a thing over here, surprise!

But really, this whole outfit was centred around the bag because lets be honest, regardless of how fabulous you may be, a Celine bag will always steal the show. This Celine Knot bag is gorgeous. I love the duck egg blue grey toned colour as it's so different to a standard black bag. The size of this is also gorgeous and I reckon it could probably fit a 13inch laptop.

However, the bag is so sleek and sophisticated that I struggled coming up with an outfit to go with it as I'm all about the slouchy jumper and leggings look but I decided to really strip it back to quite a minimal outfit so it would all be about the bag and shoes. The shoes are also super gorgeous and are actually my first pair of Zara shoes because they've recently starting bigger sizes as I wear a whopping size nine. But they're so gorgeous and come up quite high on my ankles which just makes them look slightly more sophisticated.

The dress is also lovely - it has brilliant bell sleeves which ties into the seventies trend without having to wear orange which quite frankly, makes me look ill. The sleeves just make it slightly more exciting than a standard black dress.

How obsessed are you with the bag? Also, how great is that graffiti wall?


9 comments:

  1. That bag is absolutely to die for! I love the look of it from the knots to the shape and the colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The graffiti wall is awesome - great place for a photo shoot! Also yes the bag us fabulous!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love love love this outfit and I am obsessed with the wall that you are by. Simply perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that exact same dress and absolutely love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that wall and your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag looks gorgeous, love the outfit as well x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is so cute! Love the style, and of course the color is pretty -- pops against the black outfit. And I would totally rock it for fall/winter, as it's not TOO bright a color to think it's only for spring. I love the deeper tone in it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag is gorgeous! I LOVE the graffiti too. Graffiti artists are so talented, but in Malaysia, graffiti is considered vandalism.. -_- I don't even know why.

    ReplyDelete