Monochrome Geometry

I seem to be getting slightly better at this whole style blogger thing (humour me). But this was very much a honest this is what I actually wore type outfit because considering the temperature at the moment, comfort is literally the only thing I care about.

Coated jeans are probably one of my favourite things because there is just something different to your standard denim and it just adds that little extra. I love the look of leather trousers but alas, they tend to only look good on beanpoles so a compromise was coated jeans.

And this jumper, which is just so different to some of the others out there, is absolutely stunning. I honestly think it's so classy and could easily be worn with a skirt and high knee boots for a far more sophisticated look but is casual enough for uni when worn with jeans.

The hat is a H&M classic which is perfect for this outfit and adds a city chic look to the ensemble.

What are some of your go to winter outfit staples?

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much especially the jumper!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this jumper, I love the design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumper is my favorite. Very nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumper, the split up the side makes it so unusual!

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete