Thai Designers Fashion Feature: Vickteerut

Vickteerut is a Thai designer that I am absolutely in love with. Contrary to many designers, he does not follow the latest 'fashion' but designs for the people. 






Similar to Thakoon, Vickteerut embodies feminity and uses simplistic designs that enhance the curves of the female body.
As an individual, I believe that Vickteerut's latest collection really reiterates Thai street style through the use of flirty outfits. 

I adore the use of chiffon which makes some of his shorter ensembles more decent which makes them appeal to a wider audience.

I sincerely hope that Vickteerut is noticed soon as his designs are simply stunning.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Vickteerut designs. I recently came across a website that sells 2 of my favourite Thai designers; Milin & Vickteerut. The company is called Porita.

    ReplyDelete